With the explosion of Broadband availability across the country, many businesses are now taking advantage of hosted (or “Virtual”) PABXs. Any business with less than 30 staff should seriously consider a Virtual PABX.
What is a Virtual PABX?
A Virtual PABX system is just like a traditional PABX, except the PABX equipment is hosted at PABX Solutions Australia’s data centre and your telephone handsets connected to the PABX equipment over a dedicated DSL internet link to your office(s) using Voice over IP (VoIP). This significantly reduces your upfront costs for the PABX, as the PABX unit itself is owned and maintained by PABX Solutions Australia! You simply purchase your handsets and your DSL line, and start using your new PABX immediately! It also significantly reduces your line rental costs, as your multiple lines are now delivered over a single DSL connection!
Virtual PABX Diagram
Is a Virtual PABX the right fit for my business?
Our Virtual PABX solutions are suitable for businesses with anywhere from 1 to 30 staff. They are also perfectly suited to businesses with multiple office locations, or for businesses with staff who work from home. With only the one Virtual PABX and with DSL connections to each office, businesses can now take advantage of the many benefits of having office phones at all office locations connected to the same Virtual PABX, such as making free calls between locations using 3 digit extension numbers.
All the standard PABX features exist with Virtual PABXs, including IVRs, voicemail, call transfer, call hold, call queuing, music on hold and much more.
PABX Solutions Australia has the following Virtual PABX plans available, however, we can also tailor a solution to suit your organisation:
Handsets can be purchased outright or are also available for rent. All handsets come pre-configured, ready to plug in and use. The following options are available:
Cost savings are only the start of the benefits of having a Virtual PABX system. Our Virtual PABX solutions also allow:
- You to configure your own PABX – Our comprehensive and user-friendly web interface allow you to take full control of your Virtual PABX.
- You can add or remove extensions, change your IVR, configure voicemail, switch to night mode – it’s all in your hands and can be done live via the web interface.
- Staff to work from home – they appear on your Virtual PABX system just as if they were in the office and can make and receive calls just as if they were in the office.
- Voicemails to be delivered via email as a WAV file attachment, straight to your desktop PC.
- Voicemails to also be downloaded and played via our Voicemail Web Interface, from any location.
- Your inbound phone numbers to become portable. Moving office? No problem. Just plug your equipment in at your new office and start receiving calls on the same numbers instantly!
- You to view live itemised call statements via our website. Call details appear instantly after hangup.
These are just some of the many features available to businesses using a Virtual PABX. Call us today for more information and a tailored proposal for your organisation on 1300 00 VOIP (1300 00 8647).